Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Tea Room

A while back, my friend Katie and I had talked about how fun it would be to take our oldest kiddos to the Victoria Rose Cottage tea room once they had worked on their manners.  Cooper has been asking about going for some time now, and with my groupon expiring this week, it seemed like the perfect time to take him on a little Mommy date.



Coop of course had to have the vanilla lemonade.  It's delicious!


He was inquisitive about the tea cups and sugar cubes...I don't have girls, so the tea room was a new experience for Coop:)


We talked about VBS, what we were going to do on vacation, what all the decorations were in the restaurant, what carrot coconut curry soup is:), why some ladies had on hats, and what we were going to get for dessert!


Coop did an amazing job using his manners, keeping his napkin in his lap, not talking with his mouth full, and NO spills!  Yay!


Coop's picture of me....


I loved my date with you Cooper Rumley!  You light up my life and I love our little uninterrupted conversations;) Thanks for spending your lunch with me!

3 comments:

  1. This was precious! I love special moments like that with my little boys too. =)

    I just wanted to tell you that you are inspiring and I'm enjoying reading your story!

    Much Love,
    Natalie Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea... I'm sure it was full of memories :)

    ReplyDelete