Friday, July 1, 2011

Play Land

On Wednesday we had such a fun day! In the morning we headed out to Playland by the zoo. It's a great place for kids Cooper's age to ride rides.


Coop and Daddy on the roller coaster.

This one was a doozy! They were both so sick when they got off:)

The carousel...always a big hit.....




........Accept for this one terrified little boy! He was shaking and gritting his teeth the entire time. Poor thing!

Logan came over from the zoo after a while and joined us. These two are such buddies.


Check out the excitement on those faces!



Cutie Patoodie!

They even had little paddle boat rides. (I was secretly happy I did not have to ride on this one:)


It was such a fun morning, and then that evening, Jerrod and I took Cooper on a little date just the 3 of us. We went to see Cars 2 and then ate at Five Guys Burgers (um, yummy!). I'm a horrible mom and forgot to take pictures because I was so relaxed and having fun:)

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer has the bluest eyes!!! Looks like a fun time. I love seeing Cooper's face in that one with his friend. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete