Tuesday, May 18, 2010

28 Weeks & 8 Years

A big milestone yesterday....I'm 28 weeks. I hope that Sawyer decides to stay put for several more weeks, but every week we get under our belt is huge! We painted the nursery yesterday and put the crib together. I'll try and post about that tomorrow.

Today Jerrod and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary by sharing a wonderful dinner on our bed. Some sweet friends took Coop for the evening and we just hung out and talked about our highlights from the last 8 years. I wish I would have gotten a picture of us and our trays :) We had steaks, sweet potato fries, salad, and a delicious appetizer with goat cheese, garlic, tomatoes, and balsamic put on top of ciabatta bread. So yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jen! On each of your beautiful babies and eight years of marriage!

    You look so happy and have such a beautiful smile. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both! I still can't believe it's been 9 years since our TP 1 days when we met our hubbies.

    Also congratulations on making it to 28 weeks. I will continue to pray for your sweet boy to stay put for at least another 9 weeks.
    P.S. My belly is finally taking shape and looking more like a bump and less like I have just eaten way to much. I need to start taking pics! Love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay for 28!
    happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete