Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


A bit of a scare this morning when I thought I lost my mucus plug, but things are looking okay. I'm back at the hospital today hanging out, being monitored, checking my cervical length, etc. This lovely picture is to document today's fun ;) Yes, this is me during my second hospital stay in the last 3 days. I just figured Sawyer should be able to look back and see the drama he caused :)

I especially love how you're never quite prepared to be at the hospital with a lack of grooming, shower, freshly painted nails, etc. I think I've discovered I just have to laugh about those details! Oh well....

I hope everyone's Mother's Day is full of peace. More to come as I document this lovely time in bed.....

4 comments:

  1. Jen, you are beautiful, girl! I can't believe this is all happening to you. You're precious, and I hope you get to go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise God that Sawyer is staying put! you are a beautiful momma today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, praying for you during this time.

    Praying that little Sawyer would stay put! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're praying for you guys. And I don't know what you're talking about with all the "non-showered grunge look" talk! You are SO incredibly stunning in that pic. That was the very first thing the came to mind when I saw it. :) God bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete