Friday, June 17, 2011

More Firsts

Somebody's in his "big boy" seat (facing backwards of course for a little while longer:)


Loving having a little more room:)

We took a fun trip to Wild Water this afternoon with our season passes. Jerrod and Coop went all the time last summer while I was giganto pregnant.


Coop hiding under the waterfall.

Happy boy on the slide

I had to add this one. Thought it was worth a good laugh:)

Sawyer and I hung out in the baby part while Daddy and Coop headed to the wave pool and the tubes.

Love my boys;)
(And p.s., Sawyer has his tongue hanging out at least 50% of the time, so here's proof for later;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We go on Thursdays if you ever want to hang out :-)

    Gotta love Adventure Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog, your boys are beautiful. I noticed in the picture of your youngest son in his new big boy car seat you suggested he would be rear facing a little longer, I encourage you to do some reading on extended rear facing, you have purchased a wonderful seat that will accomodate that; we have practiced this and my 23 month old son is still safely, and comfortably rear facing!

    ReplyDelete