Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Splash Park

We headed out to the splash park yesterday afternoon, which was Sawyer's first debut in his swimsuit. I am the mom who bought my boys matching swimsuits (maybe it's dorky, but I don't care. I'm just so excited to have two boys ready to swim together this summer:)

The love/hate relationship has begun already, or at least "love/annoyed" ;)




Sawyer wasn't too sure what to think of it. It's still pretty cold and it splashed in his face quite a bit....
This is him trying to "escape."


And this is what entertained him the most...pulled up on a bar, chewing, and watching the other kids play;) He had a big time until the sunscreen ran in his eyes and big brother busted his lip;)

Oh well. Better luck next time! I'm pretty sure we were there all of 30 minutes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment