Friday, October 1, 2010

Somebody's Two Month Old...

Our sweet little Sawyer is two months old! We went for his check up today and he weighs 11 pounds, 7 oz. He's getting so big and we are loving every minute with him. He got his shots today, so he's been a sad little boy this afternoon:( Coop was such a great big brother and helper as he worried about his baby brother.

Sawyer is really starting to "talk" to us and give us lots of sweet smiles. Cooper had Dads and Donuts this week where Daddy got to come have a special morning with him at preschool.

We have been busy with the start of the new Clovis Campus, and Jerrod has been working so hard to get things ready for the launch. I am so proud of him and the amazing man and leader he is. I am so blessed to be married to him:) It's easy to follow when you're married to such a servant leader.

I look forward to giving a more personal heart update in the days to come, but I just wanted to share a few pictures of my precious boys. Enjoy the two videos at the bottom;) *** Try hitting the "full screen" button to see Cooper dancing a little better:)

I LOVE my baths!
Somebody loves his little bro:)

Sweet happy boy

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the sweet brothers together, Jen. I've been thinking of you so much.

    Sawyer looks like Tyler to me! Precious.

    ReplyDelete